Wednesday, October 30, 2013

good quotes about life: valuable good quotes list.

Hi friends, I am sharing some valuable good quotes about life. If you also want to share valuable good quotes, write in comment box. “Share and enjoy, get credit.” Thanks

“The most effective stories will not come from "good versus bad", it will come from "good versus good.”
good quotes about life


“Tears are text of heart because the heart is unable to express.”

“Life is usually an empty canvas; you have to decorate through the all color paints.”

“While things get it wrong, will not go along with them.”

“Without health and fitness our life is certainly not life; it is simply a state of languor and hurting - a picture of death.”

“Life is really a succession of every moment, to living in each moment to ensure success.”

“While I was younger I was thinking that money was probably the most essential factor in life; now I’m old I'm sure that it's.”

“The highest enjoyment of existence is love.”

“Just like a candle is not able to burn without having a fire, people are not able to live without having a religious life.”

“Kindness, I've found, is everything in existence.”

“Our life is just like a trumpet - if you can't place anything in it, you aren't getting anything from it.”

“Our life is a tide; drift with it.  Go along by it and go up with it, but be separate. Then it's not so difficult.”

“Our life is practically smaller than I thought it to be.”

“Love is our correct future. We don't discover the specification of life by ourself alone - we discover it with another.”

“Life's most consistent and immediate query is, what exactly are you doing for someone?”
good quotes about life


“I've invested numerous years of my entire life in opposition, and I also instead like the character.”

“Our life is one particular fantastic, nice song, so start the background music.”

“I invest my genius in my life; I have placed just my talent in my works.”

“To change version's existence: start immediately. Practice it flamboyantly.”

“Life is 50 % invested before we realize what exactly it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment